Are you looking for a baby carrier? Here is the list of Top 5 Best Selling Baby Carrier Cheap India 2021.
Polka Tots Ergonomic 6 in 1 Baby Carrier with Trendy Carry Bag (Blue)
Key Features of Polka Tots Ergonomic Baby Carriers –
- Baby carrier complies with the EN13209-2:2015 safety standard for baby carriers.
- It is free from harmful and known allergenic substances.
- Suitable to be worn by all users for carrying your baby from 3months to 3years of age.
- It can handle weight between 3.6 to 15Kgs.
- Age Stages and 8 Different Wearing Choices.
- Hip Seat: 0 – 3 Months Newborn Cradle Holding (Feeding Position)
- Hip Seat: 0 – 36 Months Front Facing Position.
- Face to Face Position Side Carrying Position.
- Hip Seat + Carrier: 3 – 36 Months Front Facing Position.
- Carrier: 6 – 36 Months Back Carrying Position.
Kiddale Head Protector Cotton Baby Carrier Sling Bag
Key Features of Kiddale Head Protector Cotton Baby Carrier Sling Bag –
- Cotton Baby Carrier Sling Bag with Head Protector.
- Made of 100% Cotton.
- Padded 3D breathable shoulder strap for extra comfort.
- High-Quality Shoulder Buckle.
- Max Waist Size supported: 38 inches.
- Windproof HEAD GUARD & Removable Safety back panel.
- Weight capacity: 3.5-15kgs & Size: 9*27*19 Cm.
- Carrier bag for 0 to 2-year baby.
TRUMOM 3 in1 Baby Carriers for 0 to 36-month-old kids ( Upto 12 Kg)
Key Features of TRUMOM 3 in1 Baby Carriers –
- Side Impact Protection with deep, softly padded side wings.
- It protects a child’s head, neck, and spine.
- Ensuring the best and safest fit.
- Adjustment and Soft-touch area on the handle for comfortable carrying.
- Chest pads for your child’s comfort.
- Padded and Wavelike Shoulders straps can fully absorb and distribute the weight across the shoulder.
- Front pocket for on-the-go use.
- Removable bib to keep user’s cloth tidy.
LuvLap Elegant Baby Carrier for 6 to 36-Month-Old Babies (Up to 15 Kgs)
Key Features of LuvLap’s 4 Carry Position Baby Carry Bag
- Certified as per European Standard EN 13209 which makes this product safe for little ones.
- 4 Carrying positions.
- The cushioned leg opening for the baby’s comfort.
- Front pocket to carry essentials.
- 2 shoulder belts and one waist belt for superior lumbar support.
- Removable & Adjustable hardboard support with air holes to provide protection to the baby’s head and back.
- Easy adjustable wide padded shoulder straps with a breathable mesh fabric lining for the parent’s comfort and convenience.
- Cushioned armholes for the baby’s delicate arms.
- It Can be used to carry babies under 15 kgs.
Mee Mee Light Weight 06 Position Baby Carriers (Black)
Key Features of Mee Mee Light Weight 06 Position Baby Carriers –
- Made of premium quality fabrics that are safe, breathable, and gentle on baby’s skin.
- All materials are carefully tested for safety, durability, and comfort.
- Designed to accommodate as many as 4 positions for carrying your tiny tot.
- Front-facing and back-facing positions.
- Front-facing and back-facing kangaroo positions.
- Soft cushioning near headrest to protect and support baby’s delicate scalp and sensitive neck area.
- Ergonomic design ensures correct support for the baby’s head, back, and hips from birth.
About Top 5 Best Selling Baby Carrier Cheap India 2021
Baby carriers, baby slings, and baby backpacks are a variety of devices to carry your baby on your chest or back. A baby carrier is a soft paddle carrier that you keep in front of you. Some have suitable options, so you can wear your baby on your back or waist.
How to properly use a baby carrier?
Do I really need a baby carrier?
With a carrier, you can carry your grocery shopping entire shopping cart without your child’s car seat! And most importantly, it is good for you and the child. Not everyone has a better feeling than being gagged with their child, and physical contact between you and your little one is very important.
Is baby carrier worth the money?
Free to carry and carry children, all you need is your hands! … Children become carriers in a short period of time, so they waste money. They are hard and inconvenient to use, so are not worth the money to spend. They are a new hobby or marketing gimmick, so don’t waste your money!
Can a 2 month old use a carrier?
Newborns can be placed in a carrier, but it is best to wait until the head is held. If you need to use a carrier for children younger than that, it is recommended that you choose a carrier with a strong headrest, where your new baby can rest their head.
Do baby carriers hurt baby hips?
Yes, incorrect positioning can interfere with pelvic development in some children. As noted by the International Institute of Hip Dysplasia, there is substantial evidence that prolonged exposure to the child’s feet during childhood may lead to pelvic dysplasia or pelvic dislocation.
How long can you carry a baby in a carrier?
There is no perfect maximum time for a child in a carrier, in fact, this can change as your child grows and develops. As a general rule, a child should not spend more than 2 hours on a carrier, but in reality, it depends on the condition the carrier has used, your child’s age, strength, and so on.
Can I sleep while wearing baby?
Following the proper guidelines, it is safe for the child to sleep upright on the sling and support the sling. This is also a reason for problems like bag sliding and horizontal cradle.