Topic – Top 5 Best Selling Stainless Steel Tea Infuser India 2021
Vahdam Square 18/8 Stainless Steel Best Tea Infusers
Key Features of Vahdam Square 18/8 Stainless Steel Best Tea Infusers –
- 18/8 Food Grade Stainless Steel Tea Infuser for Loose Tea.
- This Tea Accessories is a must have for Tea Balls for Loose Tea.
- Open it on top and put in desired quantity of tea leaves and close the lid.
- Place the infuser in your cup.
- Add boiling water to the cup.
- Let the tea leaves steep in the water for as long as you like.
- Use the extended edges of the infuser to take it out of your cup. Strain out tea leaves.
- You can use the infuser with the used tea for a second steeping without making a mess.
- The extended edges allow ease of movement of the stainless steel mesh infuser without disturbing your tea.
- Closely knit stainless steel mesh designed to let the flavour of tea out and nothing else.
Octavius Squeeze Handle Ball Shaped Stainless Steel Infuser
Key Features of Octavius Squeeze Handle Ball Shaped Stainless Steel Infuser –
- Handy & convenient infuser with handle to steep loose tea.
- Can be used for steeping all types of leaf Teas, Herbs, Flowers, Spices, etc.
- Made from rust free stainless steel with diameter of 5 cms,
- Size: 15 X 4.5 X 4.5 cm.
- Easy to use, just scoop and steep the perfect loose tea & brew with ease.
- Easy to re-steep and clean.
Teabox Elegant Ball Stainless Steel Tea Infuser
Key Features of Teabox Elegant Ball Stainless Steel Tea Infuser –
- This Stainless Steel Ball Infuser is an Old-World Favourite for Steeping Loose Leaf Teas the Most Convenient Way.
- Easy to Steep and Clean.
- Unfasten Clasp to Open Mesh Ball.
- Scoop the Desired Quantity of Tea Leaves into the Ball.
- Close Mesh Ball and Place Inside a Teacup.
- Add Recently Boiled Water Over the Infuser and Steep to your Liking.
- When Tea is Ready, Remove Mesh Ball and Keep Aside.
- Clean Out Contents to Reuse Mesh Ball.
- Dishwasher Safe. Note: CTC teas are not to be brewed in an infuser or pincer.
- Teabox Brings You the Freshest Teas Straight from the Tea Gardens of India.
TGL Basket Strainer Stainless Steel Loose Leaf Tea Infuser
Key Features of TGL Basket Strainer Tea Infuser –
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Capacity: 2-3g of tea
- Style: Modern
- Shape: Basket Mesh
- Cute basket mesh with sturdy clamps.
- Easy to clean and re-steep.
- Convenient accessory to infuse loose leaf tea.
- Simplifies the process of tea brewing.
- This cute Basket mesh with sturdy clamps is a convenient accessory to infuse loose leaf tea.
- The chain lets you suspend the mesh in a cup or pot of water while keeping it hooked at the rim of the utensil.
- Easy to carry and brews a perfect cup of tea.
TGL Stainless Steel Tea Ball Infuser
Key Features of TGL Stainless Steel Tea Ball Infuser –
- Ideal tool for steeping loose leaf teas for an unmatched taste.
- Unfasten the two-sided clasp of the infuser & pop in some of your favorite tea.
- Clip-on both clasp back in its place.
- Now place the infuser in Mug/Cup/Pot.
- Add freshly boiled water & let it brew for a stipulated time.
- When the tea is ready, remove the mesh ball & clean out contents under running water.
- Made from high quality 18/8 grade stainless steel.
- Easy to steep and clean, ‘BrewBall’ adds an old-world charm to your cup of tea.
- Dishwasher safe.
About Top 5 Best Selling Stainless Steel Tea Infuser India 2021
A tea infuser is a device in which loose, dried tea leaves can place for steeping or brewing, in a cup or a teapot full of hot water; it is usually called a tea ball or tea maker, and sometimes a tea egg. The tea infuser achieved fame in the first half of the 19th century.
How to use a stainless steel tea infuser?
Are stainless steel tea infusers safe?
These tea infusers have made of food-safe silicone and grade 304 stainless steel. They are ideal for loose tea leaves! These tea infusers are easy to clean and needs very little time to do so. They are dishwasher-safe, but we recommend hand washing them.
Is stainless steel toxic when heated?
High-quality stainless steel gives a cooking surface which will hold heat, not react with food, flake or filter harmful chemicals into food. It is also essential to care appropriately for your cookware. Use cooking tools made from materials which will not scratch the stainless steel surface.