Are you looking for the Best Selling Pressure Cooker In India? If yes then you are in the right place. We have handpicked 5 Top Rated, Best Selling, and Affordable Pressure Cookers of top brands so you can compare and choose the best one which suits your needs perfectly.
Hawkins Contura Hard Anodised Aluminium Pressure Cooker (1.5 Liters, Black)
Key Features of Hawkins Contura Hard Anodised Aluminium Pressure Cooker –
- Hard anodized body with stainless steel lid
- Black body heats faster
- Knob Lock System
- Fixed Sturdy Pivot
- Automatic Safety Valve
- Does not corrode or react with food
- Stays looking new for years
- Curved body for easy stirring
- Better visibility of food
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Hard-Anodized Body
- Corrosion Resistant
- Super Fast Cooking
- Easier Removal of Food
- Improved Pressure Regulator
- Certified by UL
Futura Hard Anodised Induction Compatible Pressure Cooker (5 Litre, Silver)
Key Features of Futura Hard Anodised Induction Compatible Pressure Cooker –
- Stunning design with excellent function
- The base flat diameter is 179mm
- The base thickness is 6.35mm
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Ideal for cooking for 5 to 7 people
- Unique finger-tip pressure release system
- Heats evenly and is ideal for light frying before pressure cooking
- Suitable for gas, electric, ceramic, and halogen cooktops
- Colour: Black, Material: Hard-Anodized Aluminium
- Comes with three different lids for versatile use
- Warranty Information: 5 Years
Butterfly Curve Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker (2 Litre, Silver)
Key Features of Butterfly Curve Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker –
- Ergonomically and Aesthetically designed
- Stay cool handle
- Handle with special lock arrangement
- Even heat distribution without developing hot spots
- Economical fuel consumption & energy efficient
- Specially formulated food-grade rubber gasket for longer life
- Gasket release system for safety
- Fast and energy-efficient cooking,
- Dishwasher safe: Yes
- Precisely designed weight set for fast cooking
- The thicker base for rapid cooking and even pressure
- Peel proof, induction compatible base
- 5-year warranty on the product
Pigeon Induction Base Aluminium Pressure Cooker (3 litres, Red)
Key Features of Pigeon Induction Base Aluminium Pressure Cooker –
- Ergonomic user-friendly handle
- Precision weight valve
- Lid made of high-grade stainless steel
- Nitrile gasket conforming to food-grade standards
- Pigeon Chroma pressure cooker range is the perfect solution for cooking either in induction or stove
- Its aluminum body is of high-grade aluminum material
- It is designed ergonomically well which makes you love
- cooking when you use this product
- Color: Red, Material: Aluminium
Prestige Aluminium Pressure Cooker (2 Litres, Silver)
Key Features of Prestige Aluminium Pressure Cooker –
- Made from virgin aluminum which is light in weight and long-lasting
- It is made up of brass with steel coating on it for durability
- The slight concave bottom ensures shape is retained for a longer
- Metallic Safety Plug making it extremely safe to use.
- It comes with an Aluminium base which is thick and machine pressed
- The outer lid feature is suitable for both separator cooking and direct vessel cooking.
- Gasket Release System
- Amount of Rice Cooked: 200 grams
- Warranty: 5 years
- Country of Origin: India
About Top 5 Best Selling Pressure Cooker In India 2021
A pressure Cooker is cooking equipment that helps cooking food under high-pressure steam, so the result will be like the food cooked fast and you will get more delicious and yummy food.
What should I look for when buying a pressure cookware?
See Steele’s recipe. Aluminum pressure cookers are cheap but less durable, and aluminum can respond to acidic foods. Electric pressure cookers have programmable features for a variety of cooking activities (browning, boiling, frying, and heating) in cooking times and settings.
What are the benefits of a pressure cooker?
- Foods retain most of their nutrients and are tasty
- Less energy is required to cook
- Save time preparing food
- The kitchen is cold
- Minimum cleaning required
- Pressure cookers can also be used to preserve food.
What are the disadvantages of a pressure cooker?
- This may require some initial training.
- Pressure cookers can be expensive.
- You cannot check whether your food is ready while cooking.
- You cannot adjust the taste in the cooking process.
- You can’t see inside
- Suitable for certain types of foods only.
How long should you cook chicken in a pressure cooker?
- Set at high pressure for 15 minutes.
- For fresh chicken, it takes about 10 minutes for the cook to pressurize.
- Press for 12 to 15 minutes more than frozen chicken.
- At the end of the 15 minute cooking time, release a natural pressure for 5 minutes before quickly releasing any remaining pressure.